Become a Published Author!
Liberty Nation GenZ encourages students of all ages to submit original articles for publication. Educators are urged to take advantage of this opportunity by developing in-class contests or projects that culminate with the winning essay being submitted to LN GenZ.
- Your text should not have indentations for paragraphs or quotes.
- Single space text. Double-space between paragraphs.
- Put quotations around block quotes and be sure to hyperlink any sources you use.
- Follow Fair Use Copyright Guidelines, which essentially say you should not quote more than a couple hundred words of another article. If the article is brief, however, your quotation must be adjusted accordingly.
- Please don’t overuse underlines, all caps, or italics.
Fact Check & Proofread
- Editing and image selection is at the sole discretion of Liberty Nation GenZ.
- No changes by the author following the initial submission are permitted.
- If your submission is accepted for publication, the author will not be consulted regarding the final edit.
- The author is not permitted to withdraw his or her submission after initial acceptance.
– If we publish your article, it can be republished elsewhere after 24 hours with Liberty Nation GenZ sourced and hyperlinked as the original publisher.
– Please note, we do not pay for unsolicited submissions.
Please send your submissions to [email protected]
In the email; please include:
- Title of Article
- Name of Author
- The date on which you SUBMIT the article
- Attach your Microsoft Word document to your email and send to address shown above.